Search FraudFYI

Sunday, May 31, 2015

419 scam email from I.C EXPRESS COURIER DELIVERY COMPANY Diplomatic Agent Dr. Bryon Young mr.anthonyhilo@gmail.com dr.bryonyoung@outlook.com (806) 341-9280

from:    Dr.Bryon Young <mr.anthonyhilo@gmail.com>
reply-to:    dr.bryonyoung@outlook.com
to:   
bcc:   
date:    Sat, May 30, 2015 at 6:55 PM
subject:    Am Your Diplomatic Agent Dr.Bryon Young Call Me Or SMS (806) 341-9280
mailed-by:    gmail.com
signed-by:    gmail.com

I'm Diplomatic Agent Dr.Bryon Young I have been trying to reach you on
your Email about four hours now, just to inform you about my
successful arrival in Rick Husband Amarillo International Airport
Texas -USA, with your ATM MASTER CARD.which I have been instructed by
I.C EXPRESS COURIER DELIVERY COMPANY to be delivered to you.The
Airport Authority demanded for all the legal back up papers to prove
to them that the ATM MASTER CARD ready delivery, I have presented the
papers I handed to them and they are very much pleased with the papers
I presented but the only thing that is still keeping me here is the
airport custom yellow tag and International Delivery Permit
certificate. which is not placed on the package, one of the Airport
Authority has advise that we get the custom yellow tag and
International Delivery Permit certificate which cost $103.
Regard
DIPLOMATIC.Dr.Bryon Young
TELEPHONE: 806) 341-9280

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!