Search FraudFYI

Friday, August 28, 2015

419 scam email from Romance Scammer turned Orphaned Refugee tinajimmy4lv@hotmail.com Rev. Paul Duke Christ the King Church revpaulduke4god@yahoo.co.uk +221-767455234

from:    Tina jimmy <tinajimmy4lv@hotmail.com>
to:   
date:    Fri, Aug 28, 2015 at 7:08 AM
subject:    with love and trust
mailed-by:    hotmail.com

hello dear ,                                                                       
I am glad to write given the opportunity now. Hope you are fine. Mine is very tough over here in Dakar Senegal. I thank God for you. Your message was a bit relief for me. May God protect you for me.

In this camp we are not  allowed to go out from the camp  any how,  its  just like one staying in the prison and I hope by Gods grace I and with your help will come out here soon. We don't have any relatives now whom we can go to all our relatives ran away in the middle of the war.

The only person we have now is  Rev.Paul  Duke who is the Reverend Minister in charge of the church in this camp ( CHRIST THE KING CHURCH )

He has been very nice to me since I came here but I am not living with him rather I am living in the women's hostel because the camp have two hostels one for men the other for women.The Pastor's Eamil-(revpaulduke4god@yahoo.co.uk) and  Tel number is(+221-767-45-52-34)  Feel free to call me through his number. If  you call and tell him that you want to speak with me he will send for me in the hostel.

As a refugee here I don't have any right or privilege to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country.I want to go back to my studies because I only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.

Please listen to this, I have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me which I will send to you latter, because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading bank in Europe which he used my name as the next of kin, the amount in question is $6.7 (Six  Million Seven Hundred Thousand US Dollars).

So I will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it we can travel to Europe and live there. I kept this secret to people in the camp here the only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me.

So in the light of above I will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for I am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it. Remember I am giving you all this information due to the trust I deposed on you. I like honest, understanding and God fearing people,truthful and a man of vision, and hardworking.

My favorite language is English but our language is French but I speak English very fluently because both my father and mother studied in Europe. Meanwhile I will like you to call me like I said I have a lot to tell you.Have a nice day and think about me.I attach one more of photo to you.Awaiting to hear from you soonest
Thanks and remain blessed.

YOURS IN LOVE
MISS Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!