Search FraudFYI

Tuesday, September 1, 2015

419 scam email from Mr. Abdulqader Yusef Dibri abdulqaderyusefdibri4@gmail.com abdulqaderyusefdibri@gmail.com

from: abdulqader yusef <abdulqaderyusefdibri4@gmail.com> 
reply-to: abdulqaderyusefdibri@gmail.com
to: 
bcc: 
date: Mon, Aug 31, 2015 at 8:06 AM
subject: FROM MR YUSEF
mailed-by: gmail.com
signed-by: gmail.com

Hi dear

Don't be surprise to receive my mail since we have neither seen nor
met before, my name
is Abdulqader Yusef Dibri and I want you to assist me for an
investment purpose and will send you full details about
everything, as soon as I hear from you. Also note that you are entitle
to receive 25% of the amount involved
if you agree to accept my request of an investment
purpose in your country or any part of the world you may wise. So if
you agree to accept my request,
just reply me back on my private mail( abdulqaderyusefdibri@gmail.com )
so that I can give you the full details and for more clarification.

Best Regard

Mr Yusef Dibri

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!