Search FraudFYI

Friday, October 30, 2015

419 scam email from Mr. Alex Obino Ecobank atmcrd@hotmail.com alexobino1@outlook.com +229-61294846

from:    ECO BANK PLC BENIN REPUBLIC <atmcrd@hotmail.com>
reply-to:    alexobino1@outlook.com
to:   
date:    Wed, Oct 28, 2015 at 8:59 AM
subject:    ECO BANK PLC COTONOU BENIN TELEPHONE NUMBER +229 61294846
mailed-by:    hotmail.com

FROM DESK OF ECO BANK PLC BENIN REPUBLIC
CONTACT: TONY EVANS ADDRESS; AVENUE STERMETZ  RUE 89
TEL: +229 61294846
RE:IMMEDIATE ATM VISA CARD PAYMENT NOTICATION

ATTENETION: BENEFICIARY,

Honestly i am just disappointed at your behavior because you know that i am a man of God and cannot deceive you. just pay the $45 and leave me and my God because God is watching me if I am telling you lies.I know it is because of your past experience that make you not to believe me but i told you before my God who is my witness that i cannot deceive you because my bible says what shall it profit a man to gain material things and loose your soul. i told you earlier just drop your old experience and follow my instruction a man of God and you will know what it means to follow somebody that fear God.you most receive your atm card the sum of $3.5Million today once you send the $45 today,

I swear to God almighty Father. If I fail to deliver you ATM CARD CONSIGNMENT within 4hours after you send the $45usd as i promise let God Take my life, I cannot fail you, I promise you. Don’t fear as soon as you sent the $45 today please leave the rest to me and see if i am lie to you or not because i can not use my life swear because of $45 How can i swear against my life because of your atm card consignment, but is to show you that i am telling you the truth. So please try to understand me this $45 is big amount but is too small for the amount you have to receive within 4hours okay. Here is the information’s to use send the money so that we will complete the matter once and for all.$45 only no more payment i swear to God and your ATM CARD will leave immediately i receive payment here okay. I here by giving you 100%Assurance that  your ATM CARD is valid and you can start using it once the card is arrive

Here is the information’s to make the payment through MONEY GRAM below: IF YOU WANT TO RECEIVE YOUR ATM CARD THEN YOU HAVE TO USE MONEY GRAM TO SEND THE $45

RECEIVE NAME___ALEX  OBINO
COUNTRY::::::::::BENIN
TEXT QUESTION::::::;;LAST
ANSWER:::::::::::::FEE
Amount:::::::::::::::$45
MTCN:::::::::::::::

I am looking forward to hear from you right now and know what is holding not to make the payment as you said because i hate any thing promise and fail . I am waiting

to hear from you now.
MR. ALEX  OBINO
( alexobino1@outlook.com )
ECO  BANK PLC COTONOU BENIN
TELEPHONE NUMBER +229 61294846

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!