Search FraudFYI

Sunday, November 29, 2015

419 scam email from The Dying Widow Mrs. Hanna Fernandez mjoao@cm-coimbra.pt mrshannafernadez@gmail.com

Originating IP: 105.112.22.35
Originating ISP: Airtel Networks Limited
City: n/a
Country of Origin: Nigeria

from: Mrs Hanna Fernandez.. <mjoao@cm-coimbra.pt> 
reply-to: mrshannafernadez@gmail.com
to: 
date: Sat, Nov 28, 2015 at 6:42 PM
subject: Greetings to you..
mailed-by: cm-coimbra.pt

Dear Friend,

Please forgive me because I'm not internet savvy and  I am a widow to oil & Gas merchant now i have been diagnosed with cancer , The doctors said I have a few months to live, I want you to help me distribute sum of  twenty Million United State Dollars  to charity organization in your country . Please reply me if you can help me distribute my funds and I am willing to give you 20% for your time and effort. furnish me your personal details to establish communication with you .

Email me at my email address: mrshannafernadez@gmail.com

Mrs Hanna Fernandez.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!