Search FraudFYI

Friday, November 27, 2015

419 scam email from Mr. Mike Anderson westernunionplc@qip.ru +254-791036793

from:   
reply-to:    westernunionplc@qip.ru
to:    Recipients
date:    Thu, Nov 26, 2015 at 3:52 AM
subject:    How are you today???
mailed-by:    na01-by2-obe.outbound.protection.outlook.com

How are you today?
I write to inform you that we have already sent you $5,200.00 dollars through Western union as we have been given the mandate to transfer your full compensation payment total sum of USD950,000.00 via western union by this government.

I was calling your telephone number to give you the information through phone but you did not pick up my calls throughout that yesterday even this morning. Now, I decided to email you the MTCN and sender name so that you will pick up this $5,200.00 to enable us send another $5,200.00 today as you know we will be sending you only $5,200.00 per day.

Please pick up this information and run to western union to pick up the $5,200.00 and call me back to send you another payment today, Email( westernunionplc@qip.ru ) My direct phone line is +254 791036793, Manager Mr. Mike Anderson once you picked up this $5,200.00 today.

Here is the western union information to pick up the $5,200.00;
Country sending:   Nairobi Kenya
MTCN: ___________#587-099-3008
Sender's Name: ______ Oraegbune Basil Ifeanyi
Text Question:___________trust
Answer:___________________HONEST
Amount: ______________________ $5,200.00. United State Dollars

I am waiting for your call once you pick up this $5,200.00. Please email me your direct telephone number because I need to be calling you once we send any payment for the information's.

Thanks
Mr. Mike Anderson

3 comments:

  1. I got this one today.These guys are dumber than DIRT. I do enjoy reading some of these--- especially the ones that start- My Dearest
    LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLMAO

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got also today... Akhand chutiyapa hai bc

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also received an email like this and now they requesting a deposit from me of $105 absurd...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!