Search FraudFYI

Saturday, November 28, 2015

419 scam email from Mr. Patrick Harris' Dying Widow Mrs. Bridget Harris alex05rana@gmail.com bridge777harris@gmail.com

from: Bridget Harris <alex05rana@gmail.com> 
reply-to: bridge777harris@gmail.com
to: 
bcc: 
date: Fri, Nov 27, 2015 at 9:01 AM
subject: My Dear.
mailed-by: gmail.com
signed-by: gmail.com

My Dear.

My name is Mrs.Bridget Harris.I am married to late Mr.Patrick
Harris,I am presently sick and Hospitalized.

Please there is some Funds deposited by my late  husband  with a
security company.I want you to help me claim the money and use it for
the less privilege.

If you can,please get back to me for more information.

God bless you.

Mrs.Bridget Harris

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!