Search FraudFYI

Saturday, November 28, 2015

419 scam email from Pastor James Gyamfi mr.jamsgyamfi@qq.com

Originating IP: 41.210.208.159
Originating ISP: Movicel Telecomunicacoes Lda
City: Luanda
Country of Origin: Angola

from: Pastor. James Gyamfi <mr.jamsgyamfi@qq.com> 
to: 
date: Fri, Nov 27, 2015 at 12:37 PM
subject: I am waiting for the requested info,
mailed-by: qq.com
signed-by: qq.com

Dear,

Good Evening, I have the instruction to send to you your certified bank cheque kept in my custody by your associate. Mr. Cedric Lizin, Having received your first contact, I expect you to forward the following details to me as soon as possible.

(A) Your mailing address where you will like to receive your cheque
(B) Your Telephone Number.
(C) Your Full names.

These information will be used by the courier company during registration and mailing the cheque to your designated address.

As soon as I have the information requested, I will be at the courier company to confirm modalities of registering and dispatching of your cheque to your address.

I am waiting for the requested info.

Best regards,
Pastor James Gyamfy.

2 comments:

  1. Have received the almost exact email from same.thanks for your information. davidthomson256@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have received almost the same email as described
    Thanks for your troubles
    I am very happy that I won't be scammed again

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!