Search FraudFYI

Sunday, February 28, 2016

419 scam email from Mrs. Rania Hassan promice_myzk@yahoo.co.jp rahsk007014@gmail.com mrsraniahassan5@gmail.com

Originating IP: 41.207.4.7
Originating ISP: Cote D'ivoire Telecom
City: Abidjan
Country of Origin: Cote D'Ivoire

Sender: promice_myzk@yahoo.co.jp
from: Sra. Rania Hassan <rahsk007014@gmail.com> 
reply-to: "Sra. Rania Hassan" <mrsraniahassan5@gmail.com>
to: 
date: Tue, Feb 23, 2016 at 2:09 PM
subject: Good morning my beloved in Christ

My Beloved in Christ Jesus,

I am acting on divine guidance contact you for this. I need someone I can trust, with charity. According to the medical report the cancer has advanced to the very last stage and you know what that means. I have been abused by relatives and family because of my past. I am a woman full of life until I was diagnosed but I put in my mind to give out the rest of my wealth to charity works, I do not trust all my family relatives  here because none of them cared about me and all that interested them are material things,  and they knew about my health. I decided to choose a neutral person with a sincere and honest heart. This how the decision to get in touch with you came through thourough prayer and meditations. I want to distribute these funds to people in need, especially the sick and homeless. I am old and God really blessed me with wealth. I will wait your answer here before going ahead to give instructions to the bank director. In case you know that you can't handle this desire, please do not reply me for I need someone that has good outlook over humanity.

Mrs. Rania Hassan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!