Search FraudFYI

Thursday, March 31, 2016

419 scam email from Mr. Yoshiaki Koshimura SuMi Trust Bank Japan Audit, Credit & Marketing Director jdefilippo@anlis.gov.ar yoshiaki.koshimura@gmail.com +81-645604653

Originating IP: 41.138.162.236
Originating ISP: Visafone
City: Lagos
Country of Origin: Nigeria

from: Mr. Yoshiaki Koshimura <jdefilippo@anlis.gov.ar> 
reply-to: "Mr. Yoshiaki Koshimura" <yoshiaki.koshimura@gmail.com>
to: 
date: Wed, Mar 30, 2016 at 5:48 AM
subject: Business Proposal of $38,980,369.00
mailed-by: anlis.gov.ar

Good Day,

I am Mr. Yoshiaki Koshimura, the Director for Audit, Credit & Marketing of SuMi TRUST Bank, Japan. I have a business proposal of $38,980,369.00 (Thirty Eight Million, Nine Hundred and Eighty Thousand, Three Hundred and Sixty Nine USD) only for you to transact with me from my bank to your country.

All conformable documents to back up the claims will be made available to you prior to your acceptance and as soon as I receive your return mail Via my email and I will let you know what is required of you.

Your earliest response to this letter will be appreciated.

Best regards,
Yoshiaki Koshimura
Phone +81645604653 (Japan)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!