Search FraudFYI

Thursday, March 31, 2016

419 scam email from Mrs. Aisha Buhari Wife Of The President Of Nigeria moron.club@speedy.com.ar mrsaisha.buhari@yandex.com Mr. Tony Iwu Private Special Assistant To The President On Financial Foreign Affairs offc.president@darkmark.com +234-8024545261

Originating IP: 41.58.10.223
Originating ISP: Swiftng
City: Lagos
Country of Origin: Nigeria

from: FRM MR TONY IWU <moron.club@speedy.com.ar> 
reply-to: offc.president@darkmark.com
to: 
date: Wed, Mar 30, 2016 at 11:08 AM
subject: ATTN.SIR /MA YOUR FUND TRANSFER TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN
mailed-by: speedy.com.ar

Attn.Sir /Ma
 ,
Listen carefully, I am  Mrs. Aisha Buhari the wife of the President Federal  Republic of Nigeria, My husband came back yesterday with 100% of files belonging to contractors and beneficiaries, when I look into the files I found out that it belongs to beneficiaries that have not been paid by the Central  Bank of Nigeria.

After going through all the files very well, I asked to many questions concerning this but I receive no answer, among all the files your file is the only one which I found out that has all the required documents needed by the  Central Bank of Nigeria and other related banks to make a swift transfer of  your fund direct into your account and I asked my husband why you have not  received your payment, he gave me no reasonable answer to that, he only blame  former officials of government and banks for their inability to do their work  perfectly that was why I picked interest in you and I decided to write to you. I will help you if only you can comply and follow my advice, your payment file  is right now in our house not in the office of the presidency or central bank  of Nigeria or ay other bank, so if any body is writing to you from any bank or  any financial firm here in Nigeria or abroad, my dear consider the person and email fake and fraud.

As soon as I hear from you, I will advise you on what to do and how to do it  so that your fund will be released and confirm into your account in less than one week.

Remember that this is confidential because if my husband knows that i wrote to  you concerning your payment file, it will bring problem for me and he may believe that I am interested in your file only and he can cancel your payment indefinitely.

But I promise to give you the best advice that will help you to receive your  fund in less than one week as soon as I receive your prompt email. However, I direct you to contact Mr Tony Iwu the Private Special Assistant To The President On Financial Foreign Affairs who is standby to attend to you and provide you with every necessary information you need for the immediate release / transfer of your funds.His email address is(offc.president@darkmark.com) and his direct telephone contact is(Office Line:+234+802-454-5261)

I am waiting for your urgent reply.

Remain blessed,

Mrs. Aisha Buhari,
The Wife Of The President Of Nigeria
Official Emai; mrsaisha.buhari@yandex.com
Federal Republic of Nigeria.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!