Search FraudFYI

Sunday, May 29, 2016

419 scam email from Salman Al Fazali salmanchambers@legal.com mldksy0@gmail.com mbrealey844@yahoo.com salman.alfazali@activist.com

Originating IP: 13.89.51.17
Originating ISP: Microsoft Azure
City: Des Moines
Country of Origin: United States

from: Salman Al Fazali <salmanchambers@legal.com> 
reply-to: mldksy0@gmail.com
to:
date: Sat, May 28, 2016 at 3:08 AM
subject: Re: DISCUSSION - LB

Dear Sir/Man,
Peace be upon you.

Please pardon me for any inconvenience this letter may cost you because I know it may come to you as a surprise as we have no previous correspondence. I got your contact as I was searching for an assistant in your country, and this is why I decided to appeal to you as a matter of urgency. I await your positive reply for complete information

Respectively,

Barr. Salman Al Fazali
Email:  mbrealey844@yahoo.com
Email: salman.alfazali@activist.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!