Search FraudFYI

Tuesday, May 31, 2016

419 scam email with Stolen Photo from Daniella Morrison daniellamorrison3@hotmail.com

from: Daniella Morrison <daniellamorrison3@hotmail.com> 
to: 
date: Fri, May 27, 2016 at 8:44 PM
subject: RE: hello
mailed-by: hotmail.com

Hello Dear,
My Name is Daniella Morrison,i hope all is well with you? I am a soldier working as United Nations peace keeping troop in Afghanistan,
on war against terrorism. I have in my possession the sum of $3.5million USD Which i made here in Afghanistan,
I deposited this money with a Red Cross agent. I want you to stand as my beneficiary and receive the fund and
 keep it safe so that as soon as am through with my mission here in Afghanistan,you will assist me to invest it in a good profitable venture,
I will give you 50% of the total money for your assistance after you have receive the money.
please reply back to me if you are willing to work with me so that i can send you the information
where the money is been deposited your urgent reply is needed.

attachment; filename="Duty pic (2).jpg"





attachment; filename="image 1 (2).jpg"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!