Search FraudFYI

Tuesday, June 28, 2016

419 scam email from Miss Belinda Munger Standard Chartered Bank Regional Accountant Manager belindamunger@outlook.sa +27-784039275

from: Munger Belinda <belindamunger@outlook.sa> 
to: 
date: Mon, Jun 27, 2016 at 2:11 PM
subject: WITH LOVE AND TRUST
mailed-by: outlook.sa

Dear friend

Let me start by introducing myself again, I am Belinda munger by name I am single.I am the regional Accountant manager of(Standard Chartered Bank UNITED KINGDOM)South Africa branch

I will appreciate your response very much. I have outlined the detailed story of how this transaction came about and also I got your email address discretely when I was in search of someone to assist me conclude this transaction. Please read carefully. Before his demise, our client Mr Martyn Matthews made a numbered fixed deposit for 24 calendar months (2Years), with a value of Thirty million Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollars only(30.500.000.000 (U.S.D))in my branch here in South africa Mr. Martyn Matthew died in a plane crash non of is (relation) family member is aware of this deposit.He died on 27 March 2015. You can check the details CLICKHERE

Mr Martyn Matthews was a sucessful business man that does business both in South Africa,Germany,United kingdom

The last time he came to my office he confided in me that no one except me knew of his deposit here in my bank South Africa,Thirty million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars only is still lying in my bank and no one will ever come forward to claim it as there is neither next of kin on this particular account, What bothers me most is that according to the laws of (Standard Chartered Bank) at the expiration of 1 year and Two months the funds will revert to the ownership of the UNITED KINGDOM Government if nobody applies to claim the funds. Against this backdrop, my suggestion to you is that I will like you as a foreigner to stand as the next of kin to late Mr.Martyn Matthew so that you will be able to receive his funds.

The major problem here is that our branch here in South africa needs a confirmation from our head office United kingdom London before the money can be transferred to your account that is because they are aware of this deposit.and they have also place a (STOP)to this money but they dont really know the real owner of the money,i need your assistance so that the money can be transferred from his account to your bank account and it is going to be Bank to Bank transfer

On receiveing your next email i will send you our head office contact in U.K london,so that you can contact them with all reasonable proof.that will be given to you by me,in that way they can approve the transfer of the money to your bank account.

This money will remain (HOLD)until the necessary document is presented to our head Office in London united kingdom before they can authorized our accounting department to release the money here in south africa.

As an officer of this bank I cannot be directly connected to this money in any way, so my aim of contacting you is to assist me receive this money
in your bank account and after the transfer of the money in to your account,i will come over to your country,so that we can share the money among our self.

I want you to know that I have had everything planned out so that we shall come out successful.I will prepare the necessary legal documents as a banker.

Upon receipt i shall provide you with more details of the transaction. Your earliest response will be highly appreciated.

Yours Faithfully.
Miss;Belinda munger
Direct line;+27784039275

God bless you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!