Search FraudFYI

Sunday, August 28, 2016

419 scam email from Mr. Ibrahim Lamord Bank of Africa agusmrr7@gmail.com dr.ibrahimlamord@hotmail.com

from:    Mr.Ibrahim Lamord <agusmrr7@gmail.com>
reply-to:    dr.ibrahimlamord@hotmail.com
to:   
bcc:   
date:    Fri, Aug 26, 2016 at 3:09 AM
subject:    URGENT ASSISTANCE NEEDED PLEAS
mailed-by:    gmail.com
signed-by:    gmail.com


Dear Friend

I sourced your email from a human resource profile database in the
chamber, my name is Mr.Ibrahim Lamord. Account officer to late Mr.
Hussein Mubarak from Kuwait who is a gold merchant Agent here in
Benin, a well known Philanthropist before he died.

He made a Will stating that $5.4Million dollars (Five million four
hundred thousand USD) should be given to a citizen of our choice
overseas. I have made a random draw and your e-mail address was picked
as the beneficiary to this Will.

I am particularly interested in securing this money from the Bank
because they have issued a notice instructing me been the account
officer to produce the beneficiary of this else the money will be
credited to the Government treasury as per law here. It is my utmost
desire to execute the Will of my late client Mr. Hussein Mubarak since
he is no more alive, both wife Nera Mubarak, and daughter Fatimata
Mubarak.

You are required to contact me immediately to enable me update you in
detail's about the process of this very golden opportunity. I urge you
to call or mail me immediately for further details bearing in mind
that the Bank has given us a date limit, please act fast. I await your
urgent response.

Meanwhile I request on your return mail, kindly re-send me your data's
information's:

1. Your Name in Full:
2. Your Address:
3. You're Occupation:
4. Your Nationality;
5. Your City;
6. You're Telephone with :
7. Mobile number:
8. Your Age:
9. Your Gender:

However, feel free to ask me any question and I promise to clarify you
on any doubts. Call me on my direct mobile number 0022 98645075

Mr.Ibrahim Lamord
Bank of Africa
Ouagadougou Burkina Faso.
West Africa
E-mail: dr.ibrahimlamord@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!