Search FraudFYI

Wednesday, August 24, 2016

419 scam email from Mrs. Kemi Adeosun Federal Republic of Nigeria Minister of Finance officeinfo133@yahoo.com kemiadeosun.fmf@financier.com

from:    Minister of Finance Federal Republic of Nigeria <officeinfo133@yahoo.com>
reply-to:    Minister of Finance Federal Republic of Nigeria <kemiadeosun.fmf@financier.com>
to:   
date:    Mon, Aug 22, 2016 at 7:25 AM
subject:    PAYMENT ATM.
mailed-by:    yahoo.com
signed-by:    yahoo.com


Attn: contractor,

We just conluded small meeting with Mr. president General Muhammadu Buhari GCFR, Accountant General of the Federation and governor CBN regarding your contract payment (Ten Million Five Hundred Thousand Dollars only), we don't know why IMF or United Nations stop your payment that's why we arrange ATM card to you.

Meanwhile, I have told my secretary to make arrangement how to send it to you. You will choose the bank which you want ATM card, so my secretary will arrange it immediate. But know that you will send 140.00 dollars to my secretary to enable get stamp duty for your ATM card, so nobody will stop it or need some poof from you. If you are not interested better forget it now, as Nigeria Minister of Finance I will use my power to make sure that you receive your ATM card. Because I received many complain in my office regard your contract's fund. I have already complain bitterly to government to avoid transfering fund to contractors because of the stop order which you are receiveing from many agency.

If you are interested with what I said try to forward me all your information and choose name of the bank which you want to get ATM card, please try to avoid those scam's because I know very well that you has scam's before.

Noted: that if you are not interested better forget the transaction don't reply.

I await your urgent response.

Yours faithfully,

Mrs. Kemi Adeosun
Minister of Finance

Federal Republic of Nigeria

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!