Search FraudFYI

Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Romance scam email from Miss Mariyah missmariyah1232@yahoo.com missmariyah5557@gmail.com

from: Miss Mariyah <missmariyah1232@yahoo.com> 
reply-to: Miss Mariyah <missmariyah5557@gmail.com>
to: 
date: Mon, Aug 22, 2016 at 1:00 PM
subject: Greeting From Miss Mariyah
mailed-by: yahoo.com
signed-by: yahoo.com

HELLO DEAR,

May the remaining Month of this year bring Joy, happiness, Peace and Prosperity to you and your family. My name is miss Mariyah, i want us to be
friends, i do not know how you feel about it, please  reply me back ,
I'm sorry if I embarrassed you but I have one, purpose of contacting you, and I will explain everything about me, my intention to write to you, including more of my pictures

when I got your reply. Please do not neglect a humble and lonely hearts looking for your attention. A good friendship is the foundation build
on other relative things to come. May God bless you as I wait impatiently to read from you.

Please am waiting anxiously for your reply , reply me back immediately

Thanks
Am Miss MARIYAH

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!