Search FraudFYI

Monday, September 26, 2016

419 scam email from Mr. Alex Haddad Arakkal's Dying Widow Mrs. Ghaith Arakkal a3@anuzjpz.co marakkal@aol.com

Originating IP: 87.106.17.8
Originating ISP: Brauerstrasse 48
City: Berlin
Country of Origin: Germany

from: Mrs.Ghaith Arakkal <a3@anuzjpz.co> via telekomcloudjuncs14l.onmicrosoft.com 
reply-to: marakkal@aol.com
to: Recipients <a3@anuzjpz.co>
date: Mon, Sep 26, 2016 at 10:40 AM
subject: Re:Humanitarian Services.
signed-by: telekomcloudjuncs14l.onmicrosoft.com

Dearly Beloved,

I am very glad to write you this mail, my name is Mrs.Ghaith Arakkal, I am an Kuwait but have been living in Abidjan , Cote D Ivoire for the past 40 years with my family. All the way I lost my husband (Mr.Alex Haddad Arakkal) and two kids in a fatal train crash in 2014

But last year 2015 around Novermber, I was sent a letter of medical check up as my personal doctor testifies that I have lung cancer which can easily take off my life soon.

Am here to donate to the poor and needy, people that need money to survive both students that need money for their education and business people for their investment and for less privilege around the global.

Please contact me for more directives, and if you can still help me to distribute money to orphanages homes in your country and other country's you wish to. I will give more information to you as i await your response immediately.

Best Regards,
Mrs.Ghaith Arakkal.

1 comment:

  1. Received from: 41.146.69.61, SOUTH AFRICA, Gauging, Telkom Internet
    Subject: Hello
    Date: 2016-09-26
    From: berzin@mirea.ru
    Reply to: sigurdsonkathleen@gmail.com

    I hope this mail meets you in a good condition, you do not know me and neither do I know you. I am not desperate nor in need of help, having known my present health condition I have decided to donate my funds to someone that will utilize it in good faith, I need your assistance to help me use this funds to help those less fortunate in your country. I only want to be sure you are the kind of person I can trust with the following proposal. If you are interested, contact me and i will explain to you in full details.

    Thanks
    Mrs Kathleen Sigurdson

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!