Search FraudFYI

Wednesday, September 7, 2016

419 scam email from Mrs. Rose Daniel estudiodemitriou@speedy.com.ar manageroff@yahoo.com

Originating IP: 41.79.217.150
Originating ISP: Spacetel Benin Sa
City: n/a
Country of Origin: Benin

from:    Mrs Rose Daniel <estudiodemitriou@speedy.com.ar>
reply-to:    manageroff@yahoo.com
to:   
date:    Wed, Sep 7, 2016 at 4:13 AM
subject:    From the desk of Mrs. Rose Daniel.
mailed-by:    speedy.com.ar

From the desk of Mrs. Rose Daniel.

I am here by apologizing for the delayed of your $50,000.00 Fifty
Thousand United State Dollars because I travelled out of country since
and have been in Paris-France all this while; I just came back 2 days
ago.

However I asked Mr. Frank Mark about your funds and he told me that
you did not get the fund till this date. I asked him why and he
explained to me that you couldn't be able to pay the required fee
needed to start releasing your payments. I ask him why they requested
such huge amount from you instead of $39 I instructed him before I
traveled.

Right now the only amount you have to send to my (Secretary LUIS OBADI)
is only $39 for the activation of your Western Union VAT File
paper, to entitle you receiving your daily payments till done?
The $39 should be sending to below:

Here is information to send the fee both western union or money gram

Receiver:::LUIS OBADI
Country: Benin Republic
City : Porto Novo
Question:A
Answer: B
Amount: $39
Mtcn:::
Sender name:

Be advice that after this very $39, therefore will be none payment
from you again than your daily confirming payment of $5,000 till the
whole $50,000.00 is completed.

My word and order to the western union Manager Director is that you
should pay only bet $39 no more no less. Therefore if anybody ask you
for any additional payment after you paying $39, kindly report to me
because the person has cross line of my orders.

Please I'm real sorry for the inconveniences this delayed might cause to you.
Thanks:
Email(manageroff@yahoo.com)

Mrs Rose Daniel

1 comment:

  1. Received from: 190.81.95.37, PERU, Lima, Claro Peru
    Subject: WIRE TRANSFER SCHEDULE
    Date: 2016-09-06
    From: sales@planetacyber.psi.br
    Reply to: stanleysmchi@yahoo.com

    Sir,

    You are receiving this message in respect of your outstanding payment which is filed for wire transfer, hence you must quickly reconfirm your receiving information to avoid releasing funds to the wrong hands.

    UN Financial Controller,
    Budget and Accounts.
    Palais des Nations,
    1211 Genève, Switzerland
    UNFinancialController@programmer.net

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!