Search FraudFYI

Thursday, September 8, 2016

419 scam email from Stephan Schmidheiny s2550430@gmail.com

from: Stephan Schmidheiny <s2550430@gmail.com> 
to: 
date: Wed, Sep 7, 2016 at 2:33 PM
subject: Re: CLAIM
mailed-by: gmail.com
signed-by: gmail.com

DONATION RECIPIENT,

I appreciate you for writing back .I am Stephan Schmidheiny born in 1948 in Switzerland.I am a swiss citizen, 68 years old.I am worth Three billion dollars($3,000,000,000).My source of wealth is  Investments.You can confirm from http://www.forbes.com/profile/stephan-schmidheiny/.
I rose to prominence in 1976 when I became board president of my father's construction materials company Swiss Eternit Group at age 29.

The intention of this is to be of great Blessing to People. I cannot continue to AMASS Wealth without Giving out.My inspiration partly came from a solid family tradition: my forebears saw it as a natural part of the responsibility that comes with wealth to share ones riches with fellowmen in need. While the reach of their philanthropy was their home-region and country, I saw it as a natural evolution that with the globalization of business, philanthropy, too, should become global.

I continue to give because it has been a profoundly rewarding experience, because I keep learning about the needs and potential of the people and the dynamics of development, and because I have been fortunate enough to make more money than I and my children need.

The goal of this donation is to support and aid people all around the world. Six (6) random emails from a weblog in your country were chosen and you were among the lucky 5 to receive the sum of 5,000,000.00 (Five Million United State Dollars).

This is my Personal money and does not need many formal procedures; Some Beneficiaries have received theirs. I dont expect anything from you in return for the money donated to you.My only wish is that you affect other peoples lives positively.
,
Finally, for documentation purposes and in order to receive your funds, reply to this email with the required details below.

Full Name:

Contact Address:

Country:

Age:

Occupation:

Phone Number:

Warm Regards
Stephan Schmidheiny

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!