Search FraudFYI

Thursday, September 1, 2016

Victim Compensation scam email from Mr. John Owen Brennan Homeland Security Department ricardofagale@speedy.com.ar johnowenbrennan3@gmail.com

Originating IP: 197.234.219.58
Originating ISP: Spacetel Benin
City: n/a
Country of Origin: Benin

from:    Mr. John Owen Brennan <ricardofagale@speedy.com.ar>
reply-to:    johnowenbrennan3@gmail.com
to:   
date:    Tue, Aug 30, 2016 at 7:03 AM
subject:    From the Desk Of Mr. John Owen Brennan,
mailed-by:    speedy.com.ar

From the Desk Of Mr. John Owen Brennan,

How are you doing? I want to start by Introducing myself; I am Mr. John Owen Brennan, from the Department of the Homeland Security Department. I know this e- mail will be strange and look dubious to you but I will make my point very clear.

I got a report this morning from the Board of the Federal Bureau of Investigation complaining about an illegal activity that has been going on forquite a long time between you and some Africa Scammers/Impostors. I am not in a position to send you any email but I decided to because the F.B.I wants to receive a permit from us to get you arrested.

I told the agent that spoke to me that you are not one of the scammers, after cross checking, I found out that you are a victim and you have lost a lot of money to this scammers with their false promises. Let me go straight to the point. I wish to assist you now and make sure that before the end of this January, you receive your compensation payment due to you without any hitch, delay or upfront payment of any kind.

I want you to provide me the names of this people that have been in contact with you since the past year, I already have some names given to me by the FBI but I would appreciate your swift response with the names for my confirmation.

Sir, Listen attentively to me, I don’t have time to waste because I have a lot of work to get completed before the middle of February, so I ask for your swift co-operation and Guarantee a successful payment without any problem.

I await your response to proceed with immediate actions/release of your
compensation amount.
Yours Respective.
John Owen Brennan
Director of the Central Intelligence Agency
Incumbent.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!