Search FraudFYI

Monday, November 14, 2016

419 scam email from Mrs. Susan Powell a.d@icppa.com susanpowell5@outlook.com

Originating IP: 197.210.25.250
Originating ISP: MTN Nigeria
City: Kano
Country of Origin: Nigeria

from: Anthony Dozie <a.d@icppa.com> 
to: 
date: Sun, Nov 13, 2016 at 3:18 AM
subject: Dear Beloved One

Dear Beloved One

I am sorry to encroach into your privacy in this manner, I found you listed in the (DOD) Database .I am Mrs Susan Powell, from Netherlands I am a widow and has cancer of the breast, I lost my husband 12 yrs ago without a child of mine. I have to sell all my properties left by my husband because the doctors say i have less than 2 months to live, i have deposited the funds of $8.5 Million Dollars,which i sold from my properties and deposit into a Bank. I want you to help me use the funds to help the charity, deaf and the motherless babies home before i die.If you are a good and honest Christian or Muslim brother ,i shall give you the contact of the Bank and also the Deposit information's,so as to claim my funds before my death.

Expecting your urgent response,and may God bless you as you carry out my wish.

Yours dying sister
Mrs Susan Powell.
susanpowell5@outlook.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!