Search FraudFYI

Monday, December 26, 2016

419 scam email from Dome Williams domewilliams07@gmail.com domewilliams1974@gmail.com

from: Dome Williams <domewilliams07@gmail.com> via yahoo.com 
reply-to: Dome Williams <domewilliams1974@gmail.com>
to: 
date: Sun, Dec 25, 2016 at 6:55 PM
subject: I await your urgent response.
signed-by: yahoo.com

Dearly Friend,

My Greetings to you and your family,  My name is Dome Williams, am from Sierra Leonine nationality. I am writing to seek your indulgence and co-operation on an important issue that will benefit you a lot. With regards to your details stated above, I believe that you are capable enough to handle this project with me.  I want to use this medium for introduction and then gain your trust and confidence before I can give you the details of the  business transaction  I have at hand.

Please, reply and let me know if I should go ahead to disclose this important information to you.

I await your urgent response.
Kind regards,
Dome Williams

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!