Search FraudFYI

Monday, December 26, 2016

419 scam email from The Dying Widow Mrs. Elizabeth Fitzgerald elizabethgoldanddiamonds@gmail.com

from: ELIZABETH FITZGERALD <elizabethgoldanddiamonds@gmail.com> 
to: 
date: Sun, Dec 25, 2016 at 5:05 AM
subject: Re:
mailed-by: gmail.com
signed-by: gmail.com

Dear Beloved,

I am very pleased to read your reply, let me introduce myself to you, I am Mrs Elizabeth Fitzgerald i am a 85 years old Widow, suffering from long time Cancer and Ear problem, I am from London, but currently reside in India,  have been living with my husband in India for 7 yrs now until last year when i lost him, My wealth was a gift from God & my late lovely husband, he left everything we worked and suffered for all our life’s here, he left them behind to me, I could not live in wealth when my man is no more which was why I left behind everything and sold half of our  properties and left in London, I know I may not know you, but i believe if you were chosen by God to receive my donation of E12,000,000 Euro you must be a God fearing individual & you might be wondering why i cannot donate this amount here in india to anyone, i have found out that most charity are just opened for business and not for the love and care of the needy, I am a catholic and i believe that Good things happens to those people who wait and also believe.

I am very grateful to you for the interest shown in my plight and I want to assure you that you will be greatly rewarded for what you have chosen to do. Although we know each other for the first time but I believe our father has directed me to you as I prayed and searched over the internet, so be assured you stand no risk as this is my money, which I have decided to donate to Individuals and put a smile in the face of the needy, i left India to elope to New Zealand because it won’t let me stop thinking of my late husband which has caused more damages to my health and being a cancer patient.  since i sold everything and kept it with a Secured finance firm different taxes have been fallen upon me and much are coming which was why i decided to also move to New Zealand rather than paying Taxes for the houses I don’t live and business I don’t run anymore.

My donation OF E12,000,000 Euros may not be much to you but i believe it will go a long way to improving a lot of people standard of living, with God’s Trust I would like you to fill the below and return back to me and I will be glad for you to visit me  after my donation gets to you as this is my last wish, Kindly Revert back on time so you can contact the payout security firm for further directives to receive the donation in a secured way.

Name:

Address:

Age:

Sex:

Occupation:

I do not want to ask you for your ID as i do not want to leave an impression in your mind that i want to steal your identity. I do hope that you will be able to use the money wisely and judiciously wherever you might be. i will employ you to do what you can to alleviate the level of poverty in your region and also try to enhance the standard of living of as many people as you can because that is the only objective of donating this money to you, May the Good lord bless your heart to be a blessing to your family and your society as soon as my donation gets to you.

Regards,

Mrs Elizabeth Fitzgerald

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!