Search FraudFYI

Monday, January 30, 2017

419 scam email from Capt. Raymond J. Pierce infouslotto@gmail.com

from:    Raymond J. Pierce <infouslotto@gmail.com>
to:   
bcc:   
date:    Sun, Jan 29, 2017 at 6:55 PM
subject:    Partner
mailed-by:    gmail.com
signed-by:    gmail.com


Greetings,

I am sorry to encroach into your privacy In this Manner, I found you
listed in the Trade Center Chambers of Commerce directory here in
Iraq, I find it pleasurable to offer you my partnership in business. I
only pray at this time That your address is still valid. I want to
solicit your attention to receive money on my behalf. I am Capt.
Raymond J. Pierce, an officer in the U.S. Army, and Also a West Point
Graduate presently serving in the Military With the 82nd Air Borne
Division Peace keeping force in Baghdad, Iraq. I am on the move to
Afghanistan from Iraq as the last batch just left, and i really need
your help in assisting me with the safe keeping of two military trunk
boxes Which has just going to USA from the Iraq. I hope you can be
trusted? Kindly view this news blog below for some
info,http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/7444083.stm

If you can be trusted i will explain further when i get a response
from you. waiting for your early reply.

Best regards

Capt. Raymond J. Pierce.

1 comment:

  1. Capt. Raymond Pierce <17166@theia.ocn.ne.jp>,
    recieved Sep 7, 2018, 12:40 PM (2 days ago)

    Greetings,


    I know you will be surprised to get my email. Apart from being
    surprised you may be hesitant to reply based on what is happening in
    the world of the internet. One has to be very careful due to the
    amount of scammers that are out there looking to take advantage of
    innocent citizens. However, I am not one of these people. My name is
    Capt. Raymond Pierce. and I was a member of the US ARMY medical team
    deployed to Iraq and then later transferred to Afghanistan.


    I am looking for a trust worthy individual who will assist me in
    receiving some funds for me. I am requesting this individual to hold
    onto the cash until I arrive safely back to retrieve them.


    As soon as I hear back I will work out the finer details.
    Best Regards

    Capt. Raymond Pierce
    DELETE....

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!