Search FraudFYI

Monday, January 30, 2017

419 scam email from Capt. Raymond J. Pierce infouslotto@gmail.com

from:    Raymond J. Pierce <infouslotto@gmail.com>
to:   
bcc:   
date:    Sun, Jan 29, 2017 at 6:55 PM
subject:    Partner
mailed-by:    gmail.com
signed-by:    gmail.com


Greetings,

I am sorry to encroach into your privacy In this Manner, I found you
listed in the Trade Center Chambers of Commerce directory here in
Iraq, I find it pleasurable to offer you my partnership in business. I
only pray at this time That your address is still valid. I want to
solicit your attention to receive money on my behalf. I am Capt.
Raymond J. Pierce, an officer in the U.S. Army, and Also a West Point
Graduate presently serving in the Military With the 82nd Air Borne
Division Peace keeping force in Baghdad, Iraq. I am on the move to
Afghanistan from Iraq as the last batch just left, and i really need
your help in assisting me with the safe keeping of two military trunk
boxes Which has just going to USA from the Iraq. I hope you can be
trusted? Kindly view this news blog below for some
info,http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/7444083.stm

If you can be trusted i will explain further when i get a response
from you. waiting for your early reply.

Best regards

Capt. Raymond J. Pierce.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!