Search FraudFYI

Saturday, January 28, 2017

419 scam email from Mrs. Aminata Idrissa Coulibaly ifioridiangelo@alice.it mrs.aminat.ic@hotmail.com

Originating IP: 41.85.176.141
Originating ISP: Office Des Postes Et Telecommunications Du Benin
City: Cotonou
Country of Origin: Benin

from: mrs.aminat. <ifioridiangelo@alice.it> 
reply-to: mrs.aminat.ic@hotmail.com
to: 
date: Thu, Jan 26, 2017 at 10:18 AM
subject: From: Mrs. Aminata Idrissa Coulibaly
mailed-by: alice.it

From: Mrs. Aminata Idrissa Coulibaly
Introduction
Peace Be With You.

I am Mrs. Aminata Idrissa Coulibaly, a financial consultant of Mrs.Simone
Gbagbo the wife of the former president of Cote`D Ivoire Laurent Gbagbo.
Actually Mrs. Gbagbo has the sum of USD$6.500,000.00($6.5 Million dollars)
under my care, to invest in real estate. The present government of Cote d'
Ivoire (Ivory Coast) has impounded all assets and cash belonging to family of
ex President Laurent Gbagbo and these funds is still safe because it was
already moved to a separate and secured financial institution. During my last
visit to her in prison, she advised that I make an arrangement to move the
money out immediately and invest the money abroad which was why I contacted
you.

I choose to contact a complete stranger for this transaction because so many
people have betrayed them since they are no longer in power.
I need someone who can be trusted because this is the only thing left for this
family and for the future of their family, since all have lost.
I need your urgent response so that I can give you more details to enable us
move forward. We shall give you 15% of the total sum for this sincere assistant.
I assure you that you will never regret your efforts. This transaction is
programmed to be completed in 10 days. Please do forward your information as
listed below if you are willing to handle this transaction.

Your full name:
Your contact address:
Occupation;
Your phone number:
Date and Place of Birth:
Country of Origin:

I wait to read from you on my private email:( mrs.aminat.ic@hotmail.com  ) and
keep this information top secret.

Best Regards,

Mrs. Aminata Idrissa Coulibaly

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!