Search FraudFYI

Saturday, February 11, 2017

419 scam email from Fake Soldier Viet Xuan Luong bpm_nagarnausa@brlp.in vietxuan11luong@gmail.com

Originating IP: 197.211.63.118
Originating ISP: Globacom-as
City: Lagos
Country of Origin: Nigeria

from: Viet Xuan Luong <bpm_nagarnausa@brlp.in> 
reply-to: Viet Xuan Luong <vietxuan11luong@gmail.com>
to: 
date: Fri, Feb 10, 2017 at 12:18 AM
subject: URGENT PLEASE !
mailed-by: brlp.in

I am Viet Xuan Luong. I am an American soldier on active duty in Afghanistan. Am seeking your assistance to evacuate $7,000,000.00 to you as long as I am assured that it will be safe in your care until I am able to complete my service here in Afghanistan. This is not stolen money and there are no dangers involved. Please respond via email:vietxuan11luong@gmail.com and I will forward more information to you.

Viet Xuan Luong

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!