Search FraudFYI

Thursday, February 9, 2017

419 scam email from Mr. Adams Morris Financial Consultant adamsmorris@sky.com adams_morris@aol.com

Originating IP: 41.150.88.254
Originating ISP: Saix-net
City: Pretoria
Country of Origin: South Africa

from: Mr Adams Morris <AdamsMorris@sky.com> 
reply-to: adams_morris@aol.com
to: 
date: Tue, Feb 7, 2017 at 11:15 PM
subject: RE RE

Dear Friend
I am a financial consultant in UK; I am contacting you in respect of
my late client fund valued 12.7m  British Pounds which has  been
deposited with a bank here in UK and it is in the process of been
confiscate by his bank after many years unclaimed, I decided to contact
you  because you bears the same last name  with  him. Kindly indicate your
interest by sending  me your Full name, Age, Marital  status, Postal
address, Job, phone number ;You will  be  entitle to 50%; 40% for me and
10% to defray all cost. Yours Sincerely Adams Morris.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!