Search FraudFYI

Thursday, February 16, 2017

419 scam email from Mr. Howard Walsh ebjmkurg@iprimus.com.au Mr. Okwuji Anthony okwujianthony@gmail.com

Originating IP: 41.216.50.115
Originating ISP: Office Des Postes Et Telecommunications Du Benin
City: Porto-novo
Country of Origin: Benin

from: Mr. Brith Chim <ebjmkurg@iprimus.com.au> 
reply-to: okwujianthony@gmail.com
to: 
date: Wed, Feb 15, 2017 at 10:05 AM
subject: Dear Good Friend,
mailed-by: iprimus.com.au
signed-by: iprimus.com.au


Hello Friend,

I am very happy to inform you now about my success in getting those funds
Now,I want you to contact my secretary Mr.Okwuji Anthony his Email:ID
(okwujianthony@gmail.com)

ask him to send you the sum of .8m in A Bank Draft, which I kept for your
compensation. contact him immediately.

Reconfirm your full information to avoid any mistake,I am very busy in
Germany for now please bear with him because i am not around.
FULL NAME:...
AGE......
ADDRESS:..
PHONE:....
COUNTRY:..
COMPANY:..
AMOUNT....
Regards,

Mr. Howard Walsh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!