Search FraudFYI

Saturday, February 4, 2017

419 scam email from Tom Willams' Dying Widow Mrs. Joy Willams obinnanweke1001@gmail.com joy254williams@gmail.com

from: joy williams <obinnanweke1001@gmail.com> 
reply-to: joy254williams@gmail.com
to: 
bcc: 
date: Fri, Feb 3, 2017 at 6:17 AM
subject: Greetings From Mrs. Joy Willams
mailed-by: gmail.com
signed-by: gmail.com

Greetings From Mrs. Joy Willams

With Due Respect and Humanity, I was compelled to write to you under a
humanitarian ground. My names are Mrs. Joy Willams am 55 years old
From Switzerland ; I am married to Tom Willams; but  we Living United
Kingdom, We were married for 25 years without a child. He died after a
 Cardiac Arteries Operation. And Recently, My Doctor told me that I
would not last for the  next 3 months due to my cancer problem (Breast
cancer). Before my husband died last year  there is this sum £
1,800,000.00 Million British pounds that he deposited with a bank in
London and presently the fund is still with the Bank.

Having known my condition I decided to donate this fund to individual
that will utilize  this fund the way I am going to instruct herein. I
want somebody that will use this fund  according to the desire of my
late husband to help less privileged people, orphanages,  widows. I
took this decision because I don't have any child that will inherit
this fund,  and I don't want in a way were this fund will be used in
wrong way. If you wish to help me actualize this vision, please
indicate your readiness immediately you received this proposal. Remain
blessed you as you listing to the voice of reasoning.

Your beloved sister
Mrs. Joy Willams

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!