Search FraudFYI

Monday, May 22, 2017

419 scam email from Mrs. Melissa Gorgers rmareizl@yahoo.com melissagrger120@yahoo.com +228-96613955

from: Mrs Melissa Gorgers <rmareizl@yahoo.com> 
reply-to: Mrs Melissa Gorgers <melissagrger120@yahoo.com>
to: 
date: Thu, May 18, 2017 at 12:27 AM
subject: Re:waiting for your urgent reply
mailed-by: yahoo.com
signed-by: yahoo.com


Dearest One,
please pardon me for not knowing your mindset before contacting you and it is very confidential, i live in Togo but my

country of origin is  Cote
d'Ivoire (Ivory Coast) and my name is Mrs.Melissa Gorgers the Wife of late Mr.Richard Gorgers,I pray that my plan with

you Shall be of good success. After reading my message please kindly get back to me.

It's my pleasure to contact you for a business venture which i intend to Establish in your country . Though I have not met

with you before but I believe,One has to risk confiding in someone to succeed sometimes in life.There is this huge amount

of 6.5 million U.S dollars (US$6.500, 000.00) Which my late husband kept in a security company in republic of Togo before

he was Assassinated by unknown persons on his trip to France.
Now I and my daughter have decided to invest this money in your country or Anywhere safe enough for security and political

reasons. We want you to help us to transfer these funds to your account for investment.

Purposes on the followings below:And l will also like to know if you have any other good business idea.
1). Charity organizations
2). Clothes
3). Real Estate
4). Construction business
5). Building materials and others between any stable country/countries.
6). Transport (taxi)

Be free to reply this mail and i will welcome any advice from you. Thanks for now, waiting to hear from you.I offer you 25%

of the total funds at the completion of the transaction.

Thank you and God bless you.
Tell: +22896613955

Mrs Melissa Gorgers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!