Search FraudFYI

Monday, June 26, 2017

419 scam email from Miss Lilian Solange belca222@yahoo.co.jp solangedon11@gmail.com lilians46@yahoo.com

Originating IP: 154.0.26.60
Originating ISP: Atlantique-telecom-
City: n/a
Country of Origin: Cote D'Ivoire

Sender: belca222@yahoo.co.jp
from: solangedon <solangedon11@gmail.com> 
reply-to: solangedon <lilians46@yahoo.com>
to: 
date: Mon, Jun 19, 2017 at 6:19 AM
subject: FROM Miss Lilian Solange

My name is Miss Lilian Solange  I am 19 years old girl, I decided to contact
you for Business Investment and to stand by my side to secure amount of
(million dollars) Including 13kg of Gold Bars I inherited from my late father.

I urgently need your assistance to secure this my inheritance in to your country
and also help me to establish a joint investments with you and also further my
education in your country; or you will help me invest the money in a good business.

I will give you all details and documents that cover up the money immediately i
recieve your reply.

Remain bless.
Sincerely,

Miss Lilian Solange

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!