Search FraudFYI

Monday, June 12, 2017

419 scam email from Salimah Othman Constantine iamfirstlinglady@gmail.com othmansalimah@sainsburysbk.com

Originating IP: 92.243.31.212
Originating ISP: Gandi Sas
City: n/a
Country of Origin: France

from: Salimah Othman Constantine. <iamfirstlinglady@gmail.com> 
reply-to: othmansalimah@sainsburysbk.com
to: 
date: Thu, Jun 8, 2017 at 9:07 AM
subject: Hello Dear.

Hi, I am Salimah Othman Constantine. I'm diagnosed with Ovarian cancer, because it went unnoticed I had to undergo chemotherapy. I have decided to donate my money to you. I want this last act of mine to be an offering to GOD and humanity. send a note back with this ref. SvaSo so I know you got this. I know I don't know you.

God bless you abundantly,

Salimah Othman Constantine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!