Search FraudFYI

Tuesday, July 4, 2017

419 scam email from Ms. Alice Farah United Bank for Africa International Wire Transfer/Telex Department gio.orru@alice.it alicefarah214@gmail.com +229-64709657

Originating IP: 197.234.219.86
Originating ISP: Spacetel
City: Cotonou
Country of Origin: Benin

from: Ms Alice Farah <gio.orru@alice.it> 
reply-to: alicefarah214@gmail.com
to: 
date: Fri, Jun 30, 2017 at 10:50 AM
subject: Attention
mailed-by: alice.it

Dear,
It is by the grace of God that I am contacting you after a serious thought.
Honestly, I have decided to personally reach you directly because I do not have
anything against you, but your so called representatives working with you to
realize the remittance of your payment. However, have you ever wondered why you
have been going this vicious circle over the past years with respect to having
your fund paid to you without any success? It is possible that you were
informed that your payment was brought to me for finalization but your payment
data was marked X and your Master Release Disk painted Red, which implies no go
area and  I can assure you that any other information given to you is yet
another deceit on the part of your representative(s) to steal money from you.

Well, like I said earlier to you, I have nothing against you or your payment
but I’m only trying to protect my interest also. I do not want to mention names
here, but am certain you are aware of whom I am referring to having not
received your fund. I am Ms Alice Farah a computer scientist working at the
International Wire Transfer/Telex Department, United Bank for Africa (UBA)
Plc., the apex bank in Africa. Some time in the past a representative of yours
approached me through a friend of mine who works with one of the Government
Ministries here and requested that I assist him conclude a money transfer deal
having you as the beneficiary and we all agreed. According to him, he wanted to
use this strategy to transfer a huge amount of US Dollars by presenting your
name as “Beneficiary” whose fund has not been paid.

Although we agreed that once I did that, he would give me 20% of the total fund
and he will equally give me your contact information before I release the fund
to your account. When he saw that I have programmed your fund for onward
transfer and your name has been approved among the list of those to be paid as
beneficiary, instead of him letting me have your contact information to enable
me regulate the transfer of funds and confirm when it arrive in your account to
enable me send to you my private account details for my share of the 20% as was
agreed previously, what he deed was to start avoiding me and which thereafter
resorted to threats because of that, I immediately deleted your payment
initializing code (PIC) from the list of those to be paid, and this made it
very IMPOSSIBLE for the transfer to be completed to your account.

However, he your local representative became very angry when he came to
discovered i was smarter than his plots, could not work out as he wrongly
wished. What he did was to start looking for other means of trying to bribe
other junior officers  to see how they could assist him secure approval to
enable them transfer the money to you but all their efforts was to NO avail. Is
it not so funny my good friend, that you as a beneficiary is being asked to pay
several statutory fees over and over, without your fund being transferred to
you as well expected. Well, your fund is right here with us and am 100%
responsible for the delay and obstructions of completing the transfer of funds
to your account because of the breach of the gentleman agreement between me and
your representative. If you doubt what I have just told you now, then go ahead
and pay any amount he may oblige you to pay and thereafter, he will subject you
into another form of tax payment and it goes on and on WITHOUT SUCCESS.

I did not reveal the payment initializing code (PIC) to any junior staff of the
bank even till now because I want to avoid further betrayal hence no office can
release the payment. I actually have the power to remit the fund to your
account but strictly on terms and conditions. But, since I have gotten your
email address  through the bank data base network, I decided to contact you
directly to resolve issues with you in other to alleviate you from the long
suffering subjected to you. BEAR IN MIND THAT YOUR PAYMENT IS NOT IN ANY
OFFSHORE PAYMENT CENTER FOR NOW and YOU WILL NEVER RECEIVE YOUR PAYMENT FROM
ANY OFFSHORE CENTERS FOR NOW AS FOLLOWS LONDON, SPAIN, HOLLAND, DUBAI, not even
the United States of America or anywhere outside Africa BECAUSE THAT IS WHAT
THEY MAY HAVE TOLD YOU. Now if you want us (you & I) to work together for me to
conclude the remittance to your account, these are my conditions.

(I). You must keep my information to you in this correspondence highly secret
because I don't want to get involve with he, your local representative again in
my life and I will have 20% of the money if successfully transfer to your local
bank account because it is only two of us in connection to logical remittance
of the fund to you.

(ii). You MUST assure me that you will not betray me at last and my own share
will be safe until when I will redirect you to lodged my part of the fund into
an account that i will forward to you.

(iii)  As you have seen, it will be useless and mere waste of money if you
continue with your local representative and i can assure you that with trust
and confidence we will conclude the transaction with utmost secrecy and
confidentiality if you wish to adhere to my directives and instructions. If
these conditions are acceptable to you, contact me as soon as possible to let
us finalize all the arrangement and conclude the remittance of the fund to you
immediately without any other delay attached.

(iv).  You must contribute $95 only to support me in buying a new Master
Release Disk HB2 (COMPUTRONIC DISK DRIVE-XXB/219) which your detailed
information Reprogrammed, Punched and for it to Reflect in your ATM Swift Card
or Bank Account within 72 hours. The Master Release Disk cost $395 but you
contributing $95 is to show me your commitment and believe to our goal,
reconfirm below information to avoid error on Wire Transfer.

Full names....................................

Address......................................

Age..........................................

Occupation...................................

Phone Numbers...........................

Country......................................

Account name..............................

Account number..........................

Bank name....................................

Bank address.................................

Bank swift code or Routine Numbers..............................

Account type.................................

If any:
ATM Card  Numbers.................................

Name on ATM Card.................................

Issued Bank Name.................................

I have decided that the perceived injustices will be a thing of the past only
if you will permit me and confide in me. May the peace of God be upon you,
respond urgently with above details to my private email address:
(alicefarah214@gmail.com) so that I will give you the names to send your own
shared of US$ 95.

Yours Faithfully

Ms Alice Farah
Int’l. Wire Transfer/Telex Department,
United Bank for Africa (UBA) Plc.
Direct Telephone: +229~64 70 96 57

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!