Search FraudFYI

Saturday, August 26, 2017

419 scam email from Eng. Abdul Malik "www."@galaxy.ocn.ne.jp am3360700@gmail.com

Originating IP: 153.151.170.96
Originating ISP: Ntt Communications Corporation
City: Osaka
Country of Origin: Japan

from: Eng. Abdul Malik <"www."@galaxy.ocn.ne.jp> 
reply-to: am3360700@gmail.com
to: 
date: Sun, Aug 20, 2017 at 6:24 PM
subject: TREAT AS URGENT
mailed-by: galaxy.ocn.ne.jp

Greetings,

My name is Eng. Abdul Malik from Aleppo Syria. I am 69 years old, and  I am a retired government official and former personal investor & financial consultant adviser to some top Politicians in Syria in oil fields  with Al Furat Petroleum Company (AFPC)
I wish to relocate some of our family investment capital to your country in any viable investment idea you suggest to me will be considered.

Kindly let me know if you are interested so that we can discuss further the benefits on this email ( am0492526@gmail.com )

Best Regards
Abdul Malik
Aleppo Syria

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!