Search FraudFYI

Sunday, August 20, 2017

419 scam email from Engr. David Jones "davidjones."@chorus.ocn.ne.jp Mr. Chris Morgan chrismorgan250376@hotmail.com

Originating IP: 197.234.219.42
Originating ISP: Spacetel
City: Cotonou
Country of Origin: Benin

from: David Jones <"davidjones."@chorus.ocn.ne.jp> 
reply-to: Chris Morgan <chrismorgan250376@hotmail.com>
to: 
date: Mon, Aug 14, 2017 at 6:39 AM
subject: Attn: Beneficiary,
mailed-by: chorus.ocn.ne.jp

Attn: Beneficiary,

Note that I have successfully transferred the funds with the help of a new partner. Presently I'm in Kuwait for oil investment projects with him and I kept an ATM DEBIT VISA CARD of Us$2,500.000.00. (Two Million, Five hundred Thousand United State Dollars), which you can withdraw your Funds at any ATM Machine Worldwide, with maximum daily limit amount of USD$7,000.00 (Seven Thousand United States Dollars).If you are willing to claim this Funds for your compensation towards your past effort,quickly contact my secretary.

Mr.Chris Morgan ...  Email address: ( chrismorgan250376@gmail.com )

I may not have access to communicate with my secretary due to the oil investment project I have at hand here in Kuwait. Try and contact him immediately you get this message. This is your PIN CODE of the ATM DEBIT VISA CARD and it is only the card that my secretary will be sending to you.

Pin-6670.

Best regards,
Engr.David Jones

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!