Search FraudFYI

Saturday, August 26, 2017

419 scam email from George Brown International Diplomatic Services XX@space.ocn.ne.jp diplomatsgeorgebrown@gmail.com 424-276-9654

Originating IP: 213.29.70.36
Originating ISP: T-mobile Czech Republic A.s.
City: n/a
Country of Origin: Czech Republic

from: International Airport <XX@space.ocn.ne.jp> 
reply-to: diplomatsgeorgebrown@gmail.com
to: 
date: Sat, Aug 19, 2017 at 7:06 AM
subject: YOUR CONSIGNMENT JUST ARRIVE San Francisco International Airport

Kind Attn: Beneficiary,

This is to notify you that I diplomat George Brown has arrived AIR PORT....San Francisco International Airport. with your cash consignment box please contact me on our direct email: diplomatsgeorgebrown@gmail.com for immediate delivery to your home address.

As a matter of urgency, I want you to know that you have 24 hours to contact me and reconfirm your full address and valid phone# to enable me proceed with this immediate delivery. I appreciate your good sympathetic and collaboration.

Please call or text me on my direct telephone number +1-424-276-9654 for briefings and immediate delivery to your home address.

And the only fee you are required to pay is CONSIGNMENT RELEASE ORDER FEE AND ONLY $550 WHICH YOU MUST SEND IMMEDIATELY THROUGH IS NAME . LYN FULLER...BY WALMART OR MONEY GRAM

I look forward to your quick reply.

Best regards,
George Brown
International Diplomatic Services.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!