Search FraudFYI

Saturday, August 26, 2017

419 scam email from Mr. George Paschas Bank of Greece Auditor General jame.jonne@gmail.com mr.georgepaschas@yahoo.com

from: Mr. George Paschas <jame.jonne@gmail.com> 
reply-to: mr.georgepaschas@yahoo.com
to: 
bcc: 
date: Sat, Aug 19, 2017 at 1:37 AM
subject: Dear Friend,
mailed-by: gmail.com
signed-by: gmail.com


Dear Friend,

I am Mr George Paschas, the Auditor General, Bank of Greece{BKG} . In
the course of my auditing, I discovered a floating fund in an account,
which was opened in 1999 belonging to a dead foreigner who died in
2002. Every effort made to track any member of his family or next of
kin has since failed; hence I got in contact with you to stand as his
next of kin since you bear the same last name with him. He died
leaving no heir or a will, I will explain my intention to you only if
you are interested.

Contact my private email : mr.georgepaschas@yahoo.com

Best Regards,

Mr. George Paschas

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!