Search FraudFYI

Sunday, August 27, 2017

419 scam email from Mr. William Paul's Dying Widow Mrs. Kevin C. William d.eletto@archiworld.it mrskevin.chen01@gmail.com

Originating IP: 217.27.72.77
Originating ISP: Telecom Italia
City: Rome
Country of Origin: Italy

from: MRS. KEVIN CHEN <d.eletto@archiworld.it> 
reply-to: "mrskevin.chen01@gmail.com" <mrskevin.chen01@gmail.com>
to: 
date: Mon, Aug 21, 2017 at 6:38 PM
subject: Dearest One Please be Honest
mailed-by: archiworld.it

DONATION FROM MRS.KEVIN CHEN WILLIAM
From Mrs. Kevin C.William
No. 38 Rue des Martyrs Cocody
Accra, Republic of Ghana.

Greeting to you,

I am Mrs Kevin C.William from Republic of Switzerland Citizen  I am 63 years old, I married to Mr William Paul  who worked with Switzerland  Embassy in Republic of Ghana for twenty-two years before he died in the year 2011. We were married for twenty eight years without a child, When my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of (US$ 6,300.000.00.)  Six Million Three Hundred Thousand United States Dollars Only) in a bank in Republic of Ghana. Presently this money is still in bank,

Recently my doctor told me that I would not last for the next Six months due to cancer problem The one that disturbs me most is my stroke sickness, Having known my condition I decided to donate this fund to a charity organization that will utilize this money the way I am going to instruct herein, I want an organization that will use this fund for LESS-PRIVILEGES orphanages, schools, widows, disabled

Presently, I'm in a hospital here in Republic of Ghana, where I have been taking treatment for this sickness. As soon as I receive your reply and confirm your acceptance to work as I instruct herein I shall give you all the relevant information that will authorize the transfer of the fund to you as my duly assigned representative.

Remain blessed
Yours sister,
Kevin C.William

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!