Search FraudFYI

Monday, August 14, 2017

419 scam email from Sir Victor Howard albanizaluciano@agespisa.com.br victorhowardv@gmail.com

Originating IP: 200.217.241.123
Originating ISP: Telemar Norte Leste S.a.
City: Teresina
Country of Origin: Brazil

from: Victor Howard <albanizaluciano@agespisa.com.br> 
reply-to: Victor Howard <victorhowardv@gmail.com>
to: 
date: Thu, Aug 10, 2017 at 12:03 PM
subject: reply
mailed-by: agespisa.com.br
signed-by: agespisa.com.br


My Name is Sir Victor Howard (KSC) base in Stoke-On-Trent, UK,where are you from? Are you a dedicated Christian? I needed someone that I can trust with a charity work. I have been Diagnosed with  Esophageal Cancer of the Lungs according to my Doctor I will die an moment. I want you to Distribute these Funds to people that need it. God has really Blessed me with fortunes. I will wait here for your Response before I go ahead and inform my Lawyer about my intentions.

Reply or Gmail Hangout with me via victorhowardv@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!