Search FraudFYI

Monday, August 14, 2017

419 scam reported by a visitor to the FraudFYI blog from Marvin Acosta marvinacosta1976@gmail.com 516-858-5516

from:    Blogger Contact Form <no-reply@blogger.com>
reply-to:    <removed to protect victim identity>
to:   
date:    Tue, Aug 8, 2017 at 12:13 PM
subject:    [FRAUD FYI] New message received.
mailed-by:    blogger.bounces.google.com
signed-by:    blogger.com


hi I recently got an email from marvin Acosta telling me that him and his wife won some $ and I was chosen to receive some they needed my bank info.and personal info.to send the funds well I told mr Acosta that I wont give bank info.to anyone send me a money order or cashiers check Do Not send anyone your bank info, if you get a call or email from marvin or mae Acosta marvinacosta1976@gmail.com or a call from 516-858-5516 its a scam please don't give out your private information report this scam right away.

Regards,
<removed to protect victim identity> | <removed to protect victim identity>

Note: This email was sent via the Contact Form gadget on http://fraudfyi.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!