Search FraudFYI

Wednesday, September 13, 2017

419 scam email from Tomiko tmasuyojp@icloud.com

from: Tomiko Masuyo <tmasuyojp@icloud.com> 
to: tmasuyojp@icloud.com
date: Mon, Sep 11, 2017 at 12:44 AM
subject: Hello from Asia
mailed-by: icloud.com
signed-by: icloud.com


Dear New Friend,

I know that my contacting you is a risk but life is full of risks and I still believe there are good people who have human sympathy.

My name is Tomiko and a surviving daughter of victims of 2011 Japanese Tsunami and Earthquake which happened in Miyagi, Japan. I lost my parents in that year. My father is Chinese married to a Japanese woman. Therefore, I am a mixed of two Asian countries.

I was born in Natori-shi in Miyagi prefecture in Japan so I am a Japanese citizen. I have never been married and has no kids. My parents both died in 2011 which is 6 years ago during the Japanese tsunami in Natori, they were business people and have a catering and hotel accommodation services in Japan before the natural disaster wiped everything and took the lives of my parents. I still missed them so much and anytime I look at their photos, it made me shed tear.

Now, I am staying in a church’s orphanage home in China since October 2015 because when I came to China I don't have any surviving relatives here. The reason why I did not traveled to live in China after my parents death is because I was still studying in elementary school at Tokyo then and in my final years.

My father’s hotel building was closer to the river which is a popular tourist attractions before the disaster washed away the buildings and killed my parents. In fact, I was lucky to escape death because I was in schooling in Tokyo then and this situation has made me stronger and able to face life without fear.

The reason why I contacted you is because I want you to be my guardian or foster parent. All my education and traveling abroad will be sponsored through my inheritance.

All I request is your connection with me to enable my inheritance made available to me.

My father’s last wish is to see my education completed as a medical doctor and I am willing to fulfill his wish.

Please reply me so that I will tell you more about myself and what connection that I need.

Yours,

Tomiko

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!