Search FraudFYI

Saturday, September 16, 2017

Money Mule Employment scam email from Kostalova Marcela Evropa-Realitni Kancelar Executive Director tstewart142@email.itt-tech.edu managermarcela@gmail.com

Originating IP: 113.161.37.126
Originating ISP: Vnpt Corp
City: Ho Chi Minh City
Country of Origin: Vietnam

from:    Ms. Kostalova Marcela <tstewart142@email.itt-tech.edu>
reply-to:    "Ms. Kostalova Marcela" <Managermarcela@gmail.com>
to:   
date:    Fri, Sep 15, 2017 at 10:02 PM
subject:    Job For You!
mailed-by:    email.itt-tech.edu
signed-by:    emailitttechedu29005.onmicrosoft.com


Hello candidate,
I hope you are all good.
My name is KOSTALOVA Marcela
I'm Person in Charge  and I am getting in touch with you on behalf of EVROPA-realitni kancelar, an Czech real estate enterprise.
We are increasing the frontiers of our activities and want to offer our rental servicing to Americans.
As a result, we are seeking new employees with the following responsibilities:
Monitoring implementation of transactions Strong trouble shooting skills Overall reporting.
Who are we looking for:Team oriented person With great interpersonal skills Goal oriented
Attentive & self-motivated If interested in getting more details, just answer this letter.
All the Best
KOSTALOVA Marcela
Executive Manager
EVROPA-realitni kancelar

Managermarcela@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. I answered the email, got hired with no phone call conversation, face to face interview, or even a Skype type interview, only via emails.
    I was then told what they wanted me to do.
    It was nothing like what they said in the first or second email.
    I was mailed an envelope, inside the envelope is a copy of a "Leasing Contract" and a check.
    As I viewed the copy of the contract I could tell it was not genuine and as I looked closer at the check, I became suspicious.
    I felt that if I do go through with what the company ask; which is, cash the check, take out 5% from the amount for my "bonus" and the wire transfer the balance; minus the wire fee; to someone in Georgia; the country not the state; I would be arrested for cashing a fraudulent check and would have to pay back the full amount of the check, pay a fine and given jail time.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!