Search FraudFYI

Sunday, October 22, 2017

419 scam email from Amos Harrison info@onda.com.br amosharrison99@gmail.com

Originating IP: 17.10.17.12
Originating ISP: Apple Inc.
City: Cupertino
Country of Origin: United States

from: Amos <info@onda.com.br> 
reply-to: amosharrison99@gmail.com
to: 
date: Tue, Oct 17, 2017 at 7:07 AM
subject: Re: Dear Beneficiary..58
mailed-by: onda.com.br

Dear ,

I am a financial consultant  in UK; I am  contacting you  in  respect of my late client fund valued 12.7m  British Pounds which has  been  deposited with a bank here in UK and it is in the process of been confiscate by his bank after many years unclaimed, I decided to contact you  because you bear the same last name  with  him.
Kindly indicate your interest by sending  me your Full name, Age, Marital  status, Postal  address, Job, phone number; You will  be  entitle to 50%; 40% for me and 10% to defray all cost.
Yours Sincerely

Amos Harrison.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!