Search FraudFYI

Thursday, October 26, 2017

419 scam email from Frank James frankjamess1960@gmail.com

Originating IP: 64.250.34.47
Originating ISP: The Computer Works Of Arkansas, Inc.
City: Conway
Country of Origin: United States

from: Frank James <frankjamess1960@gmail.com> via web3.hosting.tcworks.net 
to: 
date: Mon, Oct 23, 2017 at 3:30 AM
subject: Business Proposal
mailed-by: web3.hosting.tcworks.net

Hello

My name is Frank James. I work with one of the leading Banks here in Turkey Istanbul. I have a business Proposal that will be of benefit to the both of us and I shall be compensating you with 40% at the final conclusion. If you are interested please reply ASAP for more details.

I would need your consent to present you as the next of kin to our late customer who died of heart attack in 2009. He was a wealthy business man who deposited a huge amount in our Bank. He died without any registered next of kin as he was long divorced and had no child.

I was his account officer and have in my possession all the documents required to present you as his beneficiary next of kin. I contacted you because you have same name identity with our late client and can perfectly fit in as next of kin, We can work together to claim this fund. Please listen, this is real and goes on in Banks all over the world without people knowing. Let us utilize this opportunity because it does not come always. A lot of customers open private accounts with different Banks without the knowledge of their families and when they die, such money will be lost to the Bank unless someone comes to claim it. This is how a lot of Bank Directors make so much money silently.

On your confirmation of this message and indicating your interest, I will furnish you with more details. Please endeavor to provide me with the following so that we can discuss in details

1)mobile phone numbers
2)full name
3)contact address
4)occupation

Please reply through my personal email below My contact email : frankjamess1960@gmail.com

I urgently hope to get your response as soon as possible.

Yours Sincerely,
Frank James
Email : frankjamess1960@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!