Search FraudFYI

Sunday, October 29, 2017

419 scam email from Mr. Clinton Raymond United Nations Humanitarian Clintonraymond@madcad.com clintonrraymnd202@yahoo.com

Originating IP: 216.170.116.127
Originating ISP: Colocrossing
City: Buffalo
Country of Origin: United States

from: Mr. Clinton Raymond <Clintonraymond@madcad.com> 
reply-to: clintonrraymnd202@yahoo.com
to: 
date: Sat, Oct 28, 2017 at 5:53 AM
subject: BUSINESS PROPOSAL AND INVESTMENT
mailed-by: madcad.com

Hello friend,

I am Mr.Clinton Raymond of the United Nations peace keeping team
in Ur Iraq right now and I am the head of humanitarian duties.
I'm really sorry to barge into you without meeting you in person,
though it is a matter of urgency and i want it to be a top secret
between both of us and I would not like to discuss much on here
for security reasons like I told you before.

Though, on the cause of my duty I discovered a fortune that
consist of a sum of $7.5 million United States dollars and 20kgs
of gold bar in a consignment box which was found by me here in Ur
Iraq in an  oil company warehouse and due to the Rules of the
united nations peace keeping  policy, I will need your assistance
to help me receive and invest this fund back home by which I will
come and meet with you after my mission here is over and also, I
am going to ration the fund in percentages by which 30% will be
yours while I take the remaining 70%. I have already moved the
consignment box through the help of diplomat to a security
company in Northern Irag.

I will explain more to you concerning how we can move the
consignment box to you in my next email. I wait for your email if
you will be willing to be my partner. If it might interest you to
know the details? Kindly leave your email address and telephone
number on here to enable me reaches out to you.

Waiting for your response  to proceed.

Best Regards,

Mr. Clinton Raymond

United Nations humanitarian

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!