Search FraudFYI

Sunday, November 26, 2017

419 scam email from Miss Tessy Coumba anderson.mary20144@gmail.com anderson.mary0005@outlook.com tessy.coumba19@gmail.com

from: mary anderson <anderson.mary20144@gmail.com> 
reply-to: anderson.mary0005@outlook.com
to: 
bcc: 
date: Thu, Nov 23, 2017 at 4:42 AM
subject: Hello Dear,
mailed-by: gmail.com
signed-by: gmail.com


Hello Dear,

Compliments of the day. I came across your contact address while searching
for someone to  help me, I lost my parents and want you to stand as my
foreign trustee to retrive and  invest USD$6.5 Million which I inherited
from my late parent. I tried to get this money out  from the bank , but the
management refused because of my age. I am ready to give you 25% of  the
whole money at the completion of the transaction, write me back for more
details.

Reply to my private email address which is : tessy.coumba19@gmail.com

Regards, Miss.Tessy Coumba.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!