Search FraudFYI

Saturday, November 25, 2017

419 scam email from Mrs. Wand Smith federalministryffnnc35@gmail.com wandsmith182@yahoo.com mrswandsmith@qq.com

from: Mrs Wand Smith <federalministryffnnc35@gmail.com> 
reply-to: wandsmith182@yahoo.com
to: 
bcc: 
date: Mon, Nov 20, 2017 at 10:40 AM
subject: PLEASE I NEED YOUR ASSISTANCE !!!
mailed-by: gmail.com
signed-by: gmail.com


My Beloved

I am Mrs. Wand Smith an aging widow suffering from long time illness.
I have some funds I inherited from my late husband, the sum of
US$12,400,000.00 and I needed a very honest and God fearing person
that will use the fund for God's work, I found your profile from the
Internet here, and I decided to contact you.

Please if you would be able to use the funds for the Lord's work,

Kindly reply back immediately for further details.

(1) Your full names: ===
(2) Personal or official contact address: ====
(3) Home or Office phone#:==Cell phone#:===Fax#:===
(4) Your Age: ===
(5)Occupation: ===
(6)Marital status: ===
(7) Sex: ===

Awaiting your kind response while craving your appreciation of my predicament.

Yours in the Lord,
Mrs. Wand Smith
Email: mrswandsmith@qq.com
London United Kingdom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!