Search FraudFYI

Saturday, February 24, 2018

419 scam email from Diplomat Michael Krop www.@helen.ocn.ne.jp diplomatagent326@aol.com 917-725-5590

Originating IP: 197.234.221.34
Originating ISP: Spacetel
City: Cotonou
Country of Origin: Benin

from: Michael Krop <www.@helen.ocn.ne.jp> 
reply-to: Michael Krop <diplomatagent326@aol.com>
to: 
date: Thu, Feb 22, 2018 at 8:11 PM
subject: Please you need to reply back to me right away
mailed-by: helen.ocn.ne.jp

Dear beneficiary, Greetings to you!

I am Diplomat Michael Krop from the US Embassy Benin Republic.
Please this email is to inform you that I am on my way to your house to deliver

your $ 2.5 million  USD fund which was recovered by the US Embassy security

authorities in Benin Republic.

Honestly, you are very lucky because the Security authorities was so nice to

inform your Embassy about your lot inheritance fund worth $2.5 million USD which

was recovered from their company during the closure of 2017 accounts and they

found your name on their files as the beneficiary to the consignment worth $ 2.5

million USD and after proper investigation, the authorities now handed your fund

over to me, so I can deliver the fund directly to you.

Please you need to reply back to me right away and confirm if you are available

to receive your fund immediately today? It is very important that I must need to

proceed to your home right away and deliver your fund to you immediately today

as the Embassy instructed because I have some other things to handle at the

office. I want to ensure that I must complete the delivery of your fund to you

Schedule.

You are required to reply back to me right away and reconfirm your full name,

available telephone number and your correct delivery address so that I must

avoid any wrong delivery. Then confirm to me if you are at home right to receive

your fund, so that I must proceed right away and complete the delivery of your

fund to you immediately today as instructed.

I await your urgent feedback right away. You can reach on + 1 (917) 725-5590text

me if I'm unable to answer.

Warmest Regard
Diplomat Michael Krop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!