Search FraudFYI

Tuesday, February 27, 2018

419 scam email from Fake US Soldier Sgt. Santoasha Mitchell smitch100@hotmail.com smitch1000@hotmail.com

from: Santoasha Mitchell <smitch100@hotmail.com> 
reply-to: "smitch1000@hotmail.com" <smitch1000@hotmail.com>
to: 
date: Mon, Feb 26, 2018 at 5:50 AM
subject: Re:
mailed-by: hotmail.com
signed-by: hotmail.com


Dear Friend,

Thanks for your mail response, I am Sgt. Santoasha Mitchell, of the United States Forces Korea (USFK), a sub-Unified Command of United States Pacific Command (USPACOM).  I know you will be surprised to read my email but please don't be skeptical to reply me. we are stationed in Uijeongbu, It is located around the DMZ (Demilitarized Zone) and aims to ensure the peace in the area. It is run by the US Army, the history of this military base is not very rich but serves as a deterrent to the other side of korea and old enough to draw a whole lot of relevance for peace and security in the zone. I must thank  and appreciate you for your response. As you already know, my name is Santoasha Mitchell, feel free to call me Santoasha.

In the past years, there was a severe rain that caused deadly flooding and damage to South Korea, some wealthy people, including politicians were killed and their houses and companies were destroyed as a result of the severe flood. Majority of them lost their entire family and business ventures. Huge amount of United States currencies were discovered by the Government in some those business structures and houses that were destroyed but mostly companies. During a routine patrol by my unit some time ago, I discovered a safe buried in a destroyed building. My team was not aware of this, as I kept it secret, till I had time to personally inspect the safe and found out it contained   the sum of $15,000,000 (Fifteen Million us dollars)). These politicians understood the laws  and punishments against holding such amount of hard currency in their country, so I believed they buried it and secretly used it for their political business agenda, until the unexpected flooding, destruction and lost of lives occurred.

At the moment, I have it privately secured and safe without the knowledge of anyone. But I cannot continue to hold it back here for long, because of my active duty, During my inquest on how to safely repatriate these funds out of this country i received a very good, trusted and reliable contact used in Japan to send goods easily through diplomatic and private military channels to anywhere in the world.  I will contact him again as soon as you and I conclude our parnership agreement and all necessary paper work in repatriating these funds to the US,  I will need to travel from Uijeongbu to Fukuoka in Japan to facilitate and send the cargo, to be delivered to you. The cargo will be tagged diplomatic documents and no one will know the real contents of the boxes. Some civilians here and local soldiers have used this means to send goes abroad without hitches or scrutiny because of the diplomatic immunity enjoyed by this channel. Though the cost of sending items through this means is very high, I will negotiate a good fee from this end and take care of same. Most importantly, I do not want this going through the banks, it will not be safe for us and it holds the risk of exposure, disclosing the source of the funds and raising red flags. upon receiving your complete details, I will start making arrangement to ship at once and will provide you with his contacts details, also give him yours for easy communication upon his arrival in the US.

Please provide your complete details in the manner listed below:

- Your full name.
- The full address of where you want the boxes delivered to you
- Direct mobile number

These details will enable the diplomat contact you immediately he arrives the US and reconfirm your location for smooth and easy delivery of the shipment. The boxes will be tagged diplomatic documents and ancient graphic art material so that the diplomat will not know the real contents of the boxes.  I am sorry to encroach into your privacy in this manner. I found your profile listed in the DOD database and had to contact you for help. My husband (Paul Mitchell) would have taken responsibility of this package but I lost him during the 9/11 terrorist attack on our dear nation. I feel so sad when I remember his untimely death. His painful death made me join the US Army. It's so painful living without him and having to always remember I lost him on that fateful day. My wish is to have a very peaceful retirement, maybe get married again someday. But right now I am determined to fight terrorism with my last blood, I am also worried someone might discover these boxes or i will be redeployed without enough time to tidy things, hence the need to act as quickly as possible while hoping you will know how best to secure such amount for us when its delivered to you.

If we are lucky and fast enough, we can conclude this within the next few days. I will send the whole amount, since I cannot keep any on me due to the cash restrictions on troops. But can I trust you? Can you handle these large amount of funds without drawing attention to yourself? What do you do for a living? Are you married? Do you have kids?. As I already informed you, this deal is of mutual benefit to us and once you receive the cargo, please take 40 percent for yourself and your efforts, keep 50 percent for me till i complete my tour of duty here and donate 10 percent to any charity organizations of your choice so that our good Lord will assist and bless us more in future. I believe the sharing pattern is fair enough. Your role here is to find a safe place to receive and keep the funds and mine is to make the necessary arrangements to send it to you.

I want you to know that, the knowledge of these leaving the province of Uijeongbu and Japan to any safe location, is just between the two of us, so try and keep it this way. If you are not capable of handling this huge sum, DO NOT allow me ship same, inother to avoid unplesant situations as I would do everything possible to make this a success from this end. We must keep a low profile considering the amount involved. Please do not let me down as i am counting on your discretion and trust. Also, Keep in mind at all time the need for confidentiality and absolute secrecy till we conclude this deal, Phone conversation is not a safe measure in this endeavor, we are not allowed to own mobile of fixed line phones, all calls and faxes are done through the communication unit on camp and its heavily monitored. I often send email messages while on patrol on the pretext of going to use rest rooms at the cafe. but be rest assured that the diplomat will be on phone contact with you as soon as he arrives the US. Everything between you and I must be done by email for now due to security reasons. Hope you are okay with this? please let me know immediately so we can proceed with the arrangements without delays.

Once again thank you for your interest and readiness to assist me in this deal,Thank you for your anticipated understanding and commitment to change our lives for the better through this partnership.  if my offer does not appeal to you, delete this message and forget I ever contacted you. Do not destroy my career because you do not approve of my proposal. I believe that such opportunities come only once in a lifetime and for once I find myself in total control of my destiny. This chance will not pass me by. I do not know if you will partner with me or not. If you give me positive signals, I will give you the relevant details and initiate this process towards a logical conclusion. If you wish to proceed with this, please get back to me. I look forward to a successful completion of this deal with you. I assure you, you will never regret it.

God bless us and God bless America.

Sincerely yours,
Santoasha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!